If you are not satisfied with the product purchased from our online store, you can exchange or return it within 14 days of receipt. Exchanges and returns are only valid as long as the product is in the same condition as it was sold, in original packaging and accompanied by all accessories.
During special Christmas season, the exchange period will be extended until January 31st of the following year (applied to purchases between November 1st and December 24th).
Madison store located in Quarteira.
Shipping by CTT
You can also send your article to us, first informing us of your intention with an email
to email@example.com .The articles in question should be sent to the following address:
Rua Vasco da Gama
Cortes Reais Building Store 6
To request a return, you can do so within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of your order. You must follow these 4 steps:
1. Return record
Access order history in your personal account at www.madisonjewellery.com.
- If you made the purchase without registering on the website, you can access the link sent in the dispatch notice email for your order;
Access the respective order and choose the return option:
- If the payment was made by MBWay or Multibanco, you must fill in the IBAN in the return registration for the refund to be made.
Choose which collection method you want (2 available options):
- Delivery at Madisson store: no order and return registration on the website is required.
- Shipping to Madisson address: the entire process is handled by the customer with the carrier of their choice. The address is Rua Vasco da Gama Cortes Reais Building Store 6
- Place the product(s) you want to return/exchange inside a package with the purchase document (you can reuse the shipping envelope);
- Close the box, remove the shipping label or apply the return label on the outside of the package, taking care to completely cover the previous label.
As soon as we receive your return, it will be analyzed. If the products are in compliance, you will receive a refund within 2 working days, using the same means of payment as the order.