During the warranty period, the defective product will be repaired free of charge or replaced by a similar model in the event that it can not be repaired. The buyer must submit the nonconforming item together with the purchase invoice.
Material that is subject to breakage (ex: beads), deterioration, oxidation, loss or loss, defects caused by shocks, improper use, improper maintenance and cleaning, neglect, improper handling, modifications, unauthorized repairs , accidents or the normal wear and tear and even damages caused by the use of other products either together with these or isolated.
Instructions for protection of your articles:
- Gold and Silver: Gold and silver are soft metals that can suffer wear. Silver in particular may stain / oxidize over time but this process will progress much faster if the silver comes in contact with agents such as perfume, chlorine, salt water, creams, sunscreens, and make-up. This oxidation process depends on your routine care and is therefore not a manufacturing defect.
- Silver and Gold meshes: The mesh of your bracelets and / or necklaces will, naturally over time, extend between 1-2 centimeters, not being considered a manufacturing defect.
- Opening of Locks: Never open locks, for example of bracelets, with utensils that can force and / or damage the clasp. Losses: Loss of any item or part of it is not covered by the warranty.
- Breaks: Glass parts, beads with or without stone are subject to breakage, and are not covered by the warranty.
- Oxidation: Oxidation disappears over time. This time depends on how your article is handled. The disappearance of oxidation can be caused by several factors: skin perspiration, chlorine, perfumes, creams, sunscreens, medicines excreted by the skin, cleaning agents and silver polishing.
- The oxidation that disappears is considered normal wear and is not a manufacturing defect.
- Leather and Fabric: Leather and fabric are natural materials that need protection and some care. Never use your leather or fabric part in water. Natural variations in tone are normal; these are merely natural features of leather or fabric.
- Stones, Pearls, Enamel and Wood: Prevent stones, pearls and enamel pieces from being exposed to water, high temperatures or cleaning agents. The wear of the wood is a result of a natural wear of the part used and is not considered a manufacturing defect. Pearls and enamel can only be cleaned with a soft brush or cloth.